Ge Mao Rubber (GMORS) is specialized in manufacturing and provide sealing solutions to automotive OEMs. Our professional laboratory certified by ISO 17025 (TAF) to design and develop materials according to customer specifications or application requirement. GMORS' three manufacture location with IATF 16949, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 certified, provide stringent quality, competitive cost, significant lead time and match high volume. Our sales and engineer team can provide a global support to work with customer to develop solutions to meet automotive application.
- Mold design and mold shop in house.
- Own laboratory certified by ISO 17025 (TAF) for material design and testing to meet customer demand.
- Manufacture plants are certified by IATF 16949
- Pre-sale/sale/after-sales support: our sales / quality / R&D / Material engineers team with ability to communicate with customer engineers, provide relevant technical support such as product and material design, and also assist customers to develop professional seal solutions.
Manufacturing Information Management
- MES (Manufacturing execution system-barcode system), a control system for managing and monitoring work in process on a factory floor, provide reliable traceability.
- SAP (Systems, Applications and Products), enabling calculation of product manufacturing costs, in accordance with the demand from customers base on product design, surface treatment, acceptance criteria for quality, to provide a reasonable selling cost.
- Product lifecycle management (PLM) is an information management system for development history of the product, the design change record of the product, product process BOM and the material recipe BOM.
Inquiries may be from customers running different business models. For inquiries without unknown application and quality requirement, we provide different price levels.
- Project for automotive application always need special mold (New Mold cost require pay from customer) and PPAP document for approval. However, for some project with small qty. demands and customer is not able to provide full information like drawings and material specification. We can offer price based on PPD (Product Process Document) without PSW instead of PPAP (Production Part Approval Process). Customer can use GMORS' existing molds (If an existing mold in house) to share with other customers and without guarantee of CPK/PPK.
- PPAP documentation with products quality acceptance level by AQL sampling. (Customer accept the defect products in accordance with international specifications AQL standards)
- PPAP documentation with products quality acceptance level by PPM level to major defect and by AQL to minor defects.
*AQL sampling: Buyer accepts the defect products, in accordance with international specifications AQL standards per shipment.
- PPAP documentation with products quality acceptance level by PPM level.
In the past, GMORS’ customers signed the quality agreement with end users, and this did not notify GMORS Team. The PPM level requirements will only be guaranteed after having Technical Review (TR) meeting with the buyer or buyer’s customer (End user).
GMORS Team must have clear understanding of product application and the potential risk of product failure.
We have many rubber materials that can meet the demand on automotive applications.
- Gasoline and diesel (Powertrain system)
- Transmission oil (ATF) (Transmission system)
- Exhaust gas (EGR / thermal system)
- AdBlue® (Urea) (EGR / SRA system)
- Brake oil (Brake system)
- Coolant (Air Conditioning)
- Gear oil (Drivetrain)
- Engine oil (Powertrain system)
- LPG (Liquefied petroleum gas)
- Mineral oil (Powertrain system)
AdBlue® is a registered trademark of Verband der Automobilindustrie.
- O-Rings (Minimum size can be CS 0.50 mm or ID 0.50 mm)
- Engineered Gasket Seals
- Single / Double Lip-Seals
- Valve Seal / Duckbill valve Seals
- Rubber sintered products / damping (rubber bonding with copper, iron, steel, aluminum, plastic, PTFE Seal, fabric, etc.)
Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)documentation
- Design Record (Draws)
- Engineer change Document, if any.
- Customer Engineering Approval, if required.
- DFMEA (Design Process Failure mode and effects analysis)
- Process flow Diagram
- PFMEA (Process Failure mode and effects analysis)
- Control Plan
- Measurement System Analysis Studies (MSA – Gage R&R)
- Dimensional Results
- Records of Material / Performance Tests
- Initial Process Studies (Capability Study – CPK/PPK/CMK)
- Qualified Laboratory Documentation (GMORS laboratory TAF (ISO 17025))
- Appearance Approval Report (AAR), if applicable.
- Sample Production Parts
- Master Sample, if required.
- Checking Aids
- Records of Compliance-with Customer-Specific Requirements
- Real Product photo
- BOM and Supplier List
- Packing Description (SPI)
- Product / Process Significant / Critical Characteristics
- Capacity Analysis (Run@rate)
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness Calculator
- Part Submission Warrant (PSW)